Logging into the Control Panel
Upon signing up with Default ID Network, a detailed mail containing your Control Panel login details is sent to your email address (Username).
Login from the Default ID Network Website
- Visit http://register.default.id.
- On the top-right of the page, click the Login link.
- Enter your Username i.e., your email address and Password.
- Click the Login button to continue. Through this interface you can buy new products and services from Default ID Network.
NoteIf you wish to manage your existing Orders, login in to our website and on the top-right section of the page, click the My Account link.
Login from the Control Panel Login Area
- Enter your Username i.e., your Email Address and Password and click the Login button.
AttentionInvalid Email/Password, or your User account maybe Inactive or Suspended
This message is displayed in either of the following circumstances:
- The Username i.e., Email Address that you have typed is inaccurate.
NoteYou need to ensure that there are no spaces in the beginning or at the end of the Username.
- The Password that you have entered is not correct. This may be because of an error in typing or because you have forgotten the correct Password. In the latter case, refer Resetting Account Password.
- Your Control Panel access has been disabled by Default ID Network. Please get in touch with our Support Team at [email protected] to resolve this issue.
Reset Account Password
In the event that you do not remember your current Password, you can have your Account Password reset.
- Click the Forgot Password link from the following URL:
- Enter your Username i.e., your Email Address and click the Send Reset Instructions button.
- This would send an email to your email address, containing a link through which you can reset your Control Panel Password.
NoteYou need to consider the following, in relation with your Password:
- Allowed Password length is 8 to 15 characters.
- Use a combination of capital and lowercase letters, with punctuation marks, special characters and numbers.
- Change the Password on a regular basis.
- Avoid Password that contains personal information (name, birth place, etc.) or dictionary words.
- Avoid using repeating characters (aaaaaa), keyboard patterns (asdfgh) or sequential numbers (123456).
- Do not disclose your Password to anyone.
- While setting a new Password, you may not re-use the current Password or the previous Password.